12 month Contract
£50k - £62,700 pro rata + up to 15% Annual Bonus
Overtime will be paid + Free Dining & Gym Membership + Holiday Allowance
Global Tech Company
We are looking for someone who is confident conducting independent research, analyse user behaviour and work with interaction designers, product managers, engineers and other researchers to improve existing product features and develop new ones.
Your work will focus on mobile search, working with a fast-moving and passionate team to explore and quickly iterate on potential feature concepts. The team is dedicated to delivering mobile search experiences that are intuitive, accessible and tailored to our users - regardless of their location, level of experience or infrastructure constraints.
We are looking for someone who shares our client's passion for this space and wants to use research insights and resultant recommendations to help drive product development forward.
- Arrange, schedule and undertake lab-based user research sessions
- Prepare recruitment criteria, testing scripts and associated documentation
- Present research findings and recommendations to project stakeholders through written reports and oral presentations.
- Work closely with the design team for iterative user testing
- Work closely other researchers within the wider Search organisation
- Turn user insights into actionable recommendations
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills, and the ability to quickly develop recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative evidence
- Organise and participate in design sprints and workshops
Full JD is available for shortlisted candidates.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role, please can you apply with a copy of your CV, Case Studies and Salary expectations
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates may be contacted
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
12 month Contract