Are you intrigued by the thought of working in a fast paced and collaborative environment? Are you seeking a challenging opportunity where you have the ability to play a vital role within a large organization? Are you self-driven and motivated by your own creative touch and appreciate creating a customer centric environment? If so, we have a perfect role for you! Aquent is currently sourcing for an organized and ambitious Senior UX Researcher courtesy of one of our prestigious clients, local to the Bloomington, MN market area. Our client is seeking a passionate, collaborative, and outgoing candidate to join our fast-paced group. As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for executing strategic oriented user research initiatives across a variety of projects that support in-store applications for our clients internal employees. You will have a strong attention to detail and be able to interact across many projects and teams. *Travel outside of MN is required, but will be paid 100%.* You will also be responsible for coming up with innovative actionable recommendations based solely on your research findings and expert analysis.
- Able to effectively plan a variety of research studies such as ethnographies, contextual interviews and usability testing
- Able to create research deliverables such as plans, moderator scripts, result reports, etc.
- Able to facilitate/conduct sessions with participants
- Able to coordinate with other researchers, business stakeholders and UX design team members for planning and execution
- Able to work within an Agile environment and execute research in an iterative fashion
- Must be able to effectively present and speak to research results on a professional level in order to be the “voice of store employees”
- Responsible for following techniques that adhere the Retail & Services User Experience strategy, used to guide all UX decisions for our Retail applications
- Expert understanding of UX methodology and best practices, with the ability to connect them to business, technical and product strategy
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects with competing demands
- Ability to self-prioritize time and deliverable schedules