Our client is seeking a highly motivated user experience professional who is looking for a chance to help define and drive user experience design focused technology solutions that will deliver on Amazon’s consumer vision.
As a Sr. Project Manager on our client's UX team, you will help guide a world class in-house creative team and work closely with key stakeholders, development and senior partners to deliver innovative end-to-end solutions that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
The Sr. Project Manager should have deep knowledge and practical experience in software design, from design concept creation to development and release and possess excellent communication abilities.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Helping to define and drive the vision for digital design and user experience
- Working across design to create strong relationships with other senior leadership / team stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically about UX project management, forecasting for shifts in resources and direction with a focused and harmonious demeanor
- Working closely with Design, Development and Test leadership to create a successful work environment
- 7+ years experience as a Producer, UX PM, or similar role
- Experience leading a cross functional team through at least one full product development cycle
- Passion for user experience and design
- Excellent Project management, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Experience with agile/scrum
- Experience building products for tablet, mobile, or television consumer devices