AQUENT is seeking a Senior UX Product Designer for a cutting edge technology client in Richmond, VA. This role will be focused on hands on visual design, wireframing, creating a minimum viable product, user research, and translating business requirements into design solutions. If you have exceptional end-to-end design capabilities and are passionate about visual design and working with users this could be a great role for you! You will be partnered with a smaller, brilliant and successful team within a Fortune 30 company.
Please send resumes and portfolios to CCaudill@aquent.com. This is a 40 hours a week, 100% on site role.
UX Product Designer Required Skills:
- A portfolio that reflects UX design on a product with highly complex, robust work flows
- Senior level experience, doing end to end design, user research, interaction design, graphic design, ui, visual design and can perform across all platforms
- Usability studies, comfortable getting in front of the customer and asking the right question
- Incorporating feedback into functional design changes
UX Product Designer Day to Day:
- 10-15% User research
- 40% wireframing, working with the business and operations teams to get the right design structure
- 40% visual design
- Miscellaneous: working with development teams and tweaking design based on development
- Taking feedback from operations and support staff and put that into meaningful changes