Aquent is seeking a Senior UX Product Designer in Richmond, VA who has heavy experience in user-research, client-research, and user-centered design principles. You will be an individual contributor driving a user-centered, client-centered design process and will be hands on throughout the entire process. This role has the flexibility to be a 40 hour a week role, or work 20-30 hours a week. This role can be broken down into two phases: discovery and guiding the build process. If your approach to design is, first and foremost, fully understand, research, gather data and conduct client empathy interviews then this could be a great role for you!
This role in a nutshell: Seasoned UX Design leader facilitating design sprints, operating within lean UX principles, doing quick and iterative client research, pulling together prototypes to show to clients, and driving client centered design process for a specific and successful product technology. Your goal here is to make this successful product even easier for customers, simplifying the user experience and expanding capabilities based on client needs.
Senior UX Product Designer Required Skills:
- Seasoned Product Design experience (at least 5 years) in a B2B environment leading user-experience design projects
- Sketch & Illustrator
- Client research experience
- Strong design print repertoire
- Proved success, knowing what questions to ask for what’s in the realm of possibility for creating design for the client.
- Ability to partner and influence with the business, using data and research as your foundation