The Senior, User Experience Lead (Mobile) has advanced knowledge in designing, developing and delivering highly interactive and innovative websites and applications for a variety of audiences. The Sr UX Lead is responsible for defining successful high-level strategies, as well as tactical solutions, for various projects, tools and systems. The Sr UX Lead is passionate about building great user experiences and can hit the ground running leading projects and teams of various sizes and possess a strong interpersonal dynamic and energy level to match.
Responsibilities of the Sr UX Lead will include:
• Successfully work with multidisciplinary teams to create smart, innovative online solutions for a variety of applications, tools and systems
• Successfully lead UX teams within any given project to deliver on time and to spec
• Collaborate with tech and design teams at designated points throughout the design and development process
• Ensure all relevant teams are allocated to the appropriate word streams
• Provide data driven insights into customer behavior and an actionable plan for meeting user needs online
• Generate project requirements definition by leading working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and participating in creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
• Lead user research and documentation
• Define functionality, content, navigation, and interaction models through page level wireframes, site-maps, use cases, and functional requirements documentation
• Present deliverables and recommendations and lead related meetings
• Contribute to the development of content/data models, nomenclature and taxonomies
• Design, develop and conduct usability tests, as applicable, to validate information architecture and design
• Contribute to the overall strategic direction and vision of projects, making positive contributions in a multidisciplinary team environment
• The Sr UX Lead shares accountability with the project team for the success of the project
• 5-7+ years of industry experience in Information Architecture, User Centered Design, Iterative Design or Visual Communication Design
• Background with mobile (ie IOS, Android, BlackBerry) design including a fundamental understanding of the constraints and opportunities of cross-platform and responsive design
• Proven experience designing mobile experiences for consumer-facing applications, including e-Commerce.
• Proven experience using data analytics, user research including usability testing and critical inquiry to drive designs
• Proven experience of full lifecycle project deliverables
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Knowledge of contemporary user research & usability testing methodologies/approaches
• Knowledge of current product development methodologies: knowledge of user centered design practices, support iterative user experience design and comfortable with the test-and-learn approach.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs