Senior UX Designer role
Reporting to the Design Lead
We have an exciting opportunity for a UX designer to join a huge corporate client of ours for a 3-month contract with the potential for it to roll on.
The successful candidate will work on various projects including long strategy projects as well as improvement projects. They will be expected to run these projects end to end ensuring of quality output, dealing with numerous stakeholders, gathering requirements, using scum/agile technologies.
The key components that are required include:
• Good visual background
• Excellent UX levels with an improvements background
• Be able to work to and manage numerous key deliverables
The candidate must be articulate and able to have a positive influence over stakeholders. Importantly, they must be humble and be a team player. It is key that they remember they are designing for users and not themselves.
They will be joining a team with a strong mix of skills and will need to have a good ‘can do attitude’ as well the ability to communicate with numerous stakeholders.
There will be a two-stage interview
The role will be a 3-month contract with an opportunity for it to role on.
• Work with the design lead, product management, engineering management and marketing to set the product direction of the site.
• Deliver world-class interaction designs, from initial concept through to launch and evaluation of success.
•Produce design visualizations to help everyone understand what the best experience should be: storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, vision pieces and so on.
• Work closely and constructively with product management, visual designers, editors, engineers, user researchers and marketing to iterate and deliver flawlessly on what has been proposed.
Pre-requisite Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
•Talent always speaks louder than experience. We’re looking for someone with sharp interaction design skills and an impressive portfolio of desktop web and mobile web experiences.
•You are fluent with online interaction paradigms and core online experiences.
•You are experienced at compelling storytelling in an online environment
•You can produce stunning, interactive experience visualisations as well as precise design documentation.
•You are proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Axure, Flash, HTML etc.
•This is not a visual design role, but we do expect a high degree of visual literacy in order to produce suitably impressive documentation and ideation materials.
• You are at home with complex problem solving and have a proven ability to bring calm, order and elegance to complex experiences.
• You can communicate your work to developers, third parties and engineers clearly and constructively.
• You are a passionate advocate of user centered design.
• You are able to work well within a larger design team with interaction designers and visual designers, and also working as part of a team with other parts or the organisation, such as development and product management.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please apply now with a copy your updated CV, UX Deliverables and salary expectations
I look forward to hearing from you
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Senior UX Designer role