Full time, permanent
Onsite in Boston, MA
Start date: ASAP
Our client is hiring a full time UX/Product Designer to join their team on a permanent basis! The role sits onsite in their Cambridge office and they would love to have someone start as soon as possible. The company develops and designs state of the art digital home security solutions.
- 8-10 years experience designing web and mobile apps (you'll be mostly working on mobile apps)
- Coordinate with product managers, and key stakeholders to help refine product concepts with an eye towards providing the best user experience and customer value proposition
- Produce workflow diagrams, wireframes, and final comps for mobile/desktop applications and hardware experiences.
- Work with engineers, visual designers and product managers to iterate, clarify, and implement your user experience designs
- Design and run usability sessions and interview customers to gather critical user feedback
- Partner with the business lead to prioritize design and engineering goals
This is essentially a one-man-show where you'll be the main designer, which is a fantastic opportunity to really own projects and have your voice heard - while getting to see your vision come through full circle! They had someone in the seat who just moved to California and is doing some freelance part time work for them, so they are working on backfilling the role now. They have a great culture and foster a "non ego" atmosphere. This company is rapidly growing and has lots of room for advancement, plus great benefits.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs