We are seeking a Senior UX Designer for an urgent start, to join a team for a Leading Broadcast client of ours. The contract will be for 3 months and you will be working on the redesign of an online portal, reporting in to the Head of Digital. The redesign must be visually on-brand, interactive, engaging and innovative.
- Have a creative flair from an interaction design perspective
- Have experience working with responsive design
- Have experience creating prototypes
- Have Solid UX experience with complex UX deliverables that include:
- Complex wireframes - not just navigation around a website
- User journeys
- Users flows
- High level prototypes
- UI design
- Be able to work in a high-pressured environment
- Have experience working with big clients, understanding the challenges around timescales and stakeholder management.
- Experience using Word Press would be beneficial
Each candidate will be assessed on the way they present their portfolios.
Your Folio will need to:
- Display consistent formatting and a clear lay-out
- Be easy to read and aesthetically pleasing
- Show the full life cycle of projects including the thought process and UX deliverables with your input clearly displayed.
If you are interested in the role, please apply ASAP with your day rate expectations, a copy of your current CV and a portfolio that must include the full life cycle of projects.
If this role isn’t suitable for you, but you know someone who would be a good fit, you can enjoy our tasty referral bonus and earn an initial bonus of £50, plus 50p for every hour that your referral works! For more information for our Talent Rewards Programme can be found here: http://www.aquent.co.uk/rewards/
Our client is urgently looking to find someone to join their them - if you are interested please get in touch ASAP.
*Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs