Senior User Experience Designer
- Immediate Start
- Creativity is nothing but the way to solve new problems
- 6 month contract - starting ASAP
I'm working with one of Melb's award-winning Global Full Service Digital agency based in City.
They are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join a team of highly skilled, like-minded and inspiring team and contribute to the companies continued expansion and growth.
This position will work collaboratively with a talented and motivated team to create high quality digital experiences that blend content across mobile, website and mobile apps.
You will be part of the product team and help define the features that will make websites and apps stand out from the competition.
The ideal User Experience Designer is resourceful, innovative and has designed great interactive experiences. This individual must have strong conceptual problem-solving skills, and understanding of UX in a high-volume e-commerce focused environment.
- Create user focused concepts and interactive solutions for a variety of ecommerce scenarios
- Own significant UX/UI design responsibilities for sections of the site and new projects under the direction of the UX Design Manager
- Work with other designers and project contributors to ensure the consistency and quality of the site
- Direct UX-based projects to refine, develop and enforce interface design, branding and UX best practices
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to create professional and engaging user experiences for website interface and online communication
- Create the best consumer experience and meet the needs for the client brand
- Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
- Seek ways to enhance e-commerce experience (focusing on mobile and responsive design first).
- Proactively use design, UX and mockups to communicate new inspiring brand experiences
- Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
- Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for projects
- Work closely with, communicate and present creative with all key stakeholders and counterparts
- Deliver assets in the correct format and on time
- Minimum 2 years experience in UX/UI design
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skill and experience in creating site maps, user flows, wireframes and user interface designs
- Strong understanding of web standards and latest web technologies, image optimization and cross-browser compatibility
- MUST HAVE: Ecommerce or transactional experience, with examples in portfolio
To successfully apply to this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the AUS, as well as have an updated portfolio, showing your final designs and in-depth UX experience.