An exciting opportunity to work at a new innovation hub within client organization. This new venture sets out to do things differently – we’re taking a unique approach, balancing human-centered design with an agile technology capability to tackle complex problems in original ways. With a great variety of potential projects in the portfolio, there are many different areas to investigate.
We’re looking for a Senior UX designer with the ability to synthesize a complex problem area into intuitive design. Solutions will likely be digital applications, platforms or products however a more experiential outlook is desirable i.e. beyond just digital. The candidate must be highly independent and confident in their abilities to navigate a fluid project landscape.
Responsibilities & deliverables:
• Be able to carry out appropriate research (direct and ethnographic) as required
• Identify use cases, write user stories, content and requirements
• Produce deliverables such as experience guidelines document, Wireframes, UX flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents)
• Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
• Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting
• Use the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions
• Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business
• Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends
• Experience of, or openness to, working in Agile ways
• Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions on the technology build
• Challenge the status quo yet be realistic
Working closely with: Product Owner, Service Designer, Digital Designer (UI), Head of Design & Innovation