Our client, a well-known Australian global investment banking and diversified financial group, is looking for a talented SENIOR UX DESIGNER to join their global Brand & Marketing division and team. This is an exciting and newly created role, with inroads across a huge remit encompassing the client's full range of internal and external channels including their increasingly important social an digital platforms!
The ideal candidate will be confident working across end-to-end UX / CX project deliverables including research, strategy, design and agile delivery. This role will truly offer you the opportunity to own the projects, partnering with other UX designers and team across the company!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role you will be working across innovative design solutions, translating business needs into best-practice, creating user-focused solutions for work flows, developing journey maps to identify points of improvement; designing systems to measure CX; creating UI designs, interaction models, prototypes and more. In addition to hands-on UX Design skills, effective stakeholder engagement is essential for success within this role, as you will need to clearly and confidently explain UX insights and your design process; giving advice on best practices.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a corporate studio environment and be well versed in work with multidisciplinary teams – in particular developers, but also alongside product managers, digital producers, UI Designers and other UX Designers; ideally within an Agile environment.
TYPES OF PROJECTS YOU'LL BE LEADING:
The current pipeline of UX projects is hugely varied and includes a full platform re-design to facilitate an AEM migration; new digital platform solutions; new app solutions; evolving and building the foundation for a GEL framework; right through to reviewing user behaviours, assisting with workshops, creating journey maps etc; to identify points of improvement for design system that help drive strong customer experience solutions across various digital assets.
End users are diverse encompassing bank / finance, infrastructure, utilities, resource and farming sectors; right through to charity and green energy.
• Create design solutions that address both customer and business goals
• Design features, run user research, drive UX and design methodologies
• Facilitate Design Thinking sessions within studio teams, with internal stakeholders and external users
• Take UX projects from research and discovery phase, through low fidelity wireframes and onto high fidelity, refined design solutions
• Demonstrated understanding and use of UI/UX best practice across mobile, tablet and desktop
• Work collaboratively within cross functional teams
• Actively investigating emerging trends and staying on top of customer behaviour and user expectations
• Confident managing multiple projects and priorities, with changing scope and deliverables across the iterative product lifecycle.
• Experience working within Agile SCRUM teams
• AEM knowledge is highly desirable
• Minimum 3 years experience delivering UX / UI Design solutions
• Solid knowledge of methodology across User Research, Customer Journey Mapping, Information Architecture, Interaction Flow, UI and Visual Design
• Excellent understanding digital design principles, in particular best practise for desktop, mobile and tablet outputs
• Highly skills with Adobe CS programs and wireframe tools like Sketch or similar
• Experience working within a corporate studio environment, liaising with internal & external stakeholders of all levels.
• Sound problem solving and analytical skills
• A positive attitude, willingness to help and ability to build solid relationships and expand HCD influence across the business
• Flexible & results driven approach and thrive in a fast paced, creative environment.
THE CLIENT: Global company with strong Sydney presence; providing quality services that deliver value and agility across business units and to end users. This role is offered as a permanent placement, working onsite in their Sydney, CBD location.
ARE YOU INTERESTED? Please apply ASAP with your most current CV & Portfolio/Website that highlights/provides relevant examples of your web/mobile/tablet/product based human/customer centred design based projects. Or, email directly to Ellie Doran for more details – email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of UX Design roles; within both agency and client-side studios. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.