Innovation, Service, Quality & Thought! These are the values of this world-leading creative agency that is a progressive, inclusive employer who works on prestigious assignments for some of the worlds most respected companies.
They believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, they design innovative digital services and products that capture the imagination.
As a Senior User Experience Designer, your role involves exercising an intellectual curiosity, championing user-centred design processes and techniques. demonstrating a strong sense of craft, building trusted relationships with clients and collaborating with project teams to create innovative solutions.
Located in Melbourne, you will work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You will have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development.
- Champion user-centred design (UCD) principles and processes, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of all aspects of the UCD approach, with the ability to apply them flexibly across a variety of project types
- Ideation and sketching and ability to articulate concepts and ideas
- Strong experience with user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, and with creating complex interactive prototypes at various levels of fidelity.
- Ensure user testing is conducted at appropriate intervals, so that customers validate key design decisions.
- Act as UX expert in all matters relating to retail, ecommerce, usability and accessibility.
- Help facilitate workshops with clients to support them through a participatory design process.
- Build trusted relationships with internal/external account stakeholders.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time and to budget.
- Provide UX mentorship to more junior team members.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a user experience, information architecture or interaction design role.
- Responsive and mobile experience.
- Ability to collaborate well with others and a desire to learn and share knowledge with the wider team.
- Experience working in an agile environment within a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience with software such as Axure, Invision, Sketch and Illustrator.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Experience working on large projects (or in large team) advantageous but not essential.