SENIOR UX DESIGNER
- Immediate Start
- Creativity is nothing but the way to solve new problems
- “Make it simple, but significant.” –Don Draper
I'm working with one of Melb's award-winning full service digital agency based in City.
They are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join a team of highly skilled, like-minded and inspiring team and contribute to the companies continued expansion and growth.
This position will work collaboratively with a talented and motivated team to create high quality digital experiences that blend content across mobile, website and mobile apps.
You will be part of the product team and help define the features that will make websites and apps stand out from the competition.
• Create the best consumer experience and meet the needs for the client brands
• Lead, develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
• Seek ways to enhance e-commerce experience (focusing on mobile and responsive design first).
• Proactively use design, UX and mockups to communicate new inspiring brand experiences
• Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
• Attend meetings and track next steps/follow-ups for projects
• Work closely with, communicate and present creative with all key stakeholders and counterparts
• Deliver assets in the correct format and on time
• Bachelor's Degree (Graphic Design or similar preferred)
• 3-5 years of digital experience
• Photoshop expert level and superior Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
• Knowledge of CSS, HTML and video editing are a plus
• Strong understanding of web standards and latest web technologies, image optimization and cross-browser compatibility
To successfully apply to this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the AUS, as well as have a full and updated portfolio, showing your final designs and in-depth UX experience.