Senior UX Designer
Purpose of Position
To understand the client’s situation, strategies, and goals to create a product research and design plan, and to guide them through the process. My client strives to connect the clients’ strategies to the customer’s world by researching, designing and testing new product and services propositions.
Key Strategic Responsibilities
● Understand the client and the client’s customers to lead the overall product research and design plan.
● Helps clients to identify new value propositions or get certainty on a value proposition through user research.
● Create solution prototypes, validate them through user testing and communicate insights and recommendations to the client.
● Facilitate client design meetings and workshops in the APAC region, or participate in such meetings as a subject matter expert.
● Collaborate on cross-functional sales opportunities. Conduct research, generate ideas, and develop supporting presentation material for proposals.
● Research and recommend UCD best-practice to build and maintain Jade’s reputation as a world-class design-led innovator.
● Contribute to group and organisational strategy as appropriate, but specifically to support the client’s design-led approach.
● Manage work schedules and the assignment of design work to members of project teams.
● Design, test and deliver the end-to-end experience for the client’s products, services and innovations in collaboration with architects, developers and business analysts
● Lead and inspire the team you’re working with to deliver the best project and product experience possible for clients.
● Perform project estimation, scheduling and resource planning.
● Collaborate with key stakeholders to assure that designed solutions are useful, usable and desirable, and meet the level of quality required for the client
● Collaborate with technical teams to assure that solutions are delivered in a technically appropriate fashion to the level of quality Such other responsibilities that may be reasonably assigned from time to time.
My Client’s Foundation Values:
They are always clear who is accountable and responsible for delivery and what is required to be delivered.
We are up front, honest and genuine in all our engagements no matter who it is.
They know that their success in each market and their future will be determined by investing
to attract, develop and retain the most talented people they can.
To drive market leadership will mean working fast and smart on complex challenges. This
requires excellent teamwork between internal and external partners.