The Business Intelligence group at this global tech giant develops enterprise solutions based on an intelligence cloud and intelligent edge infused with AI. The Design and Ethics team works with group's engineering and business teams to develop ground-breaking solutions for Marketing, Sales, Retail and Customer Care.
The design team for Customer Care Intelligence solutions is looking for a Senior Designer specialized in UX design. The role calls for a multi-talent who can explore possibilities, clarify opportunities, inspire action and contribute design solutions and assets for shipping industry transforming solutions.
The Senior Designer, UX will have the opportunity to work on virtual agents (chatbots), customer support agent assistants and the Customer Care Intelligence platform. They will use the full breadth of design skills from researching end-users and visualizing opportunities, to defining design strategy, designing concepts and creating prototypes and finally to shipping their work.
Thriving in the team's start-up culture requires a growth mindset, exceptional communication and design skills, and taking ownership of the experience to ensure optimal execution. Experience in turning the ideas into something useful and valuable is essential.
- Partnering with developers, PMs and researchers to deliver high quality experiences from product strategy to conception and until launch.
- Enabling collaborators to do more through thought-leadership in AI infused user experiences and the ethical decisions they involve
- Defining and managing the appropriate design approach for creating differentiating AI infused experiences.
- Leading the early concept phase by organizing and running idea sessions, creating mood boards, storyboarding, brainstorming, creating user scenarios and developing concept sketches.
- Creating frameworks and model which enable others to understand key concepts and relationships as well as generate valuable input.
- Defining research question and methods to be used, as well as drawing actionable conclusions from findings.
- Designing user experience solutions that work across devices with focus on AI powered interaction modes such as natural language, speech and gestures.
- Effectively communicating and documenting research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design rationales both verbally and visually.
- MA in Interface Design, Visual Communication, HCI, Product Design or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of work related experience in interaction/user experience design required.
- A portfolio demonstrating breadth and creativity in related fields.
- You have experience in building and shipping beautiful and intuitive applications.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and understanding of typography, color and layout principles.
- Great listening skills, with an open minded and team-oriented approach to design.
- Extraordinary communication skills – the ability to make complex ideas understandable, demonstrate passion and leadership, and strong presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- A strong interest in design and technology trends.
- Creating interactive prototypes.
- Video editing is a plus.
- Portfolio review is required.