About the role
My clients, Australia’s leading telecommunications provider, are looking for a Senior UX Specialist to join the UX & Team.
As the Senior UX Specialist you will need to be strong with portraying customer journeys, persona creation and interviewing stakeholders to assess needs. Interpreting those business needs into a customer experience for multiple types of customers. You will also need to be strong with a generalist UX skill not afraid to role up your sleeves to support other projects while your allocated project is quiet in between review phases.
Do you have the experience and expertise our clients are looking for right now?
- Advanced Axure
- Advanced Powerpoint
- Solid experience delivering responsive Web Design including mobile apps
- Interpret and understand business requirements into scenarios, personas, user flows and customer journeys
- Build interactive prototype and annotate wireframes and have experience in corporate agile design metholodoly.
- Strong conceptual design skill set in sketching, mood board creation and analysis of competitor research
- User Testing planning, including method structure and outcomes, analysis of findings and reporting on findings, Including heuristic review.
- Experience working on Mobile Apps is desired
- Experience in agile ways of working such as agile sprints, design sprints or design jams
- Must have experience in stakeholder management and comms - Strong communication skills representing UX at a leadership level
- Ability to understand complex scenarios and technical areas
- Self starter, highly organised and people orientated.
What are the salary & benefit options?
If you want to enquire about the benefits package(s) and/or salary rate(s) available in freelance and contract work please call me to discuss.
What is the application process?
It all starts with an application, enquiry or a phone call, from there we would look to arrange a face to face meet to explore your experience in more detail and importantly career aspirations and goals. We can then look to outline how Aquent can best help you along that journey, with a view to representing you to proactively finding your next project.
Don’t delay! We’re hiring as quickly as possible, call me during business hours on 02 8288 8288 to discuss, or email me your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.