• Distill key user pain points and needs from secondary and primary research
• Create and share insights from analyzing competitive and comparative solutions
• Plan and (co-)facilitate internal and external work sessions to generate ideas and prioritize what to move forward with
• Be comfortable and quickly adjust the plan to action in ambiguous and fast-changing project environments
• Explore multiple ideas and concepts
• Challenge the thinking within your team
• Rapidly prototype in paper, low fidelity, and higher fidelity to quickly gather learnings and iterate on the solution
• Produce and refine UX artifacts with little oversight in close collaboration with the overall team
• Partner up with different disciplines to thrive for the best results
• Document critical interactions and closely collaborate with development teams to bring the concept to life as intended
• Some travel may be required
• 6+ years of experience in Experience Design for products and services
• Outstanding portfolio that showcases process and outcomes of digital product innovation and service design projects (We’d love to see sketches, raw outcomes as well as UX deliverables like site maps, flows, journeys. We’d like to see how you generate ideas and how you validate what to move forward with)
• Visualize complex information into clear and compelling communication materials
• Experienced with and passionate about closely collaborating in interdisciplinary teams with experience strategists, visual designers, experience designers, copy writers and front-end and/or back-end developers
• Solid communication skills and demonstrated ability to present and defend design solutions and research outcomes
• Loves to sketch individually and with others to quickly visualize ideas
• Resourceful with different ideation methods
• Experience designing and launching mobile and web applications (desktop applications a plus)
• Ideally product innovation background from concept to launch
• Passionate about prototyping at different fidelities – advanced skills with tools like Sketch, InVision, UXPin. Animation/ motion is plus.
• Financial and fintech products experience a plus
• Diverse projects spanning B2B and B2C focus
• Generative – able to contribute multiple solutions for a single problem
• Deep understanding of theory and practice of human centered design, design thinking, and UX best practices.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret user feedback into insights and tactical recommendations.
Requirements: As a Senior UX Designer will focus on design research, ideation and design for new and enhanced digital products and services for a financial services client.
PRODUCT INNOVATION EXPERIENCE AND PASSION
Should be able to take ownership and lead their portion of the work; no managers to hand-hold; client-facing caliber
Financial services industry experience not required
Experience with mobile app builds from UX perspective
Conducting design research
Working closely with Strategy to give actionable insights with design research
Experienced with facilitating workshops and brainstorming sessions.
Product innovation experience
Up to date with design guidelines
Experienced with quick ideation and prototyping
Identifying pain points in markets and innovating the product
**Portfolios should: Show design research, show how they applied learnings from research and audience feedback and show workshop materials.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs