Are you an experienced UX Designer that is passionate about creating innovative product experiences? Do you have experience solving users problems in order to produce and/or improve new and existing digital products and want to own the design vision of a new product area? Then please keep reading on as this is a role for YOU!
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
A hugely exciting new role has arisen for an experienced UX/Product Designer to join a growing, innovative Platform Experience team within a company that is a leading Australian provider of software accounting & business management solutions.
As a business, and within the team, the customer is at the center of everything they do and thus are consistently crafting new innovative and engaging solutions for a wide range of clients, while also always improving the accessibility, usability, and overall end-to-end user experience across their platforms and products.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a lean, agile, collaborative and client-focus environment, you will be joining the team at a very exciting and important time... They are on a journey of moving their full suite of practice solutions desktop software into the cloud while continuing to improve existing features and adding additional value via new product offerings.
As such, you a Senior UX Designer will have a massive opportunity to build & design a new product from the ground up; be apart of all stages of the design process, from project inception through to delivery, and truly lead the end-to-end experience across platforms and devices! Having a strong focus on human-centered design, automation, connectivity, and collaboration is extremely important for this team and in this role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong research background, analysis of users behaviors and motivations, and awareness of IA (Information Architecture) to ensure a consistent UX/UI experience design across platform and multiple devices. Having the ability to validate via user testing and collaborating and supporting the engineering team when necessary during development will also be key!
- Proven experience creating & designing applications and mobile apps
- Finacial background or compliance awareness would be a huge asset
- You love being part of all stages of the design process, from project inception through to delivery.
- You are user advocate in Product and Platform Design and have worked on improving the functionality of a product before and/or how people use/navigate
- Desire to truly take ownership of the design vision AND end-to-end user experience of this product
- Wants to see their designs used by real people in usability studies - even if it makes you squirm in your seat
- Lead and mentor a team of Midweight - Senior UX/Product designers
- Strong knowledge of user research best practices/discovery techniques & the ability to turn insights into user requirements
- have end-to-end experience; including research, prototyping, and testing (not just putting together wireframes)
- Product design experience and Information Architecture awarness
- Experience with iterative, user-focused, design principals
- Experience working with developers to bring their designs to life
- Experience with modular component-based design systems.
- Knowlege of Agile development principles
- Working experience with appropriate design tools
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross functional team are important
- Lastly, you want to work in a positive environment, grow yourself and work within a team. You want to Love Your Work!
If the above roles sound like a match for you, please apply ASAP with your latest CV & Portfolio/website that provides relevant examples of your web/mobile/tablet/product based human/customer centered design based projects. Or, email directly to Ellie Doran / email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE?
Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH?
We currently have a number of Junior, Midweight, Senior & Lead level UX roles (perm & contract) on at the moment with a variety of our clients that fall into different industries (Agency & Client Side/In House) --- so please feel free to contact/send through your profile and a snapshot re. what you are looking for to see if there are other roles that could be a good match and/ or keep you on the radar for others coming through!