Our client is seeking an experienced UX Designer. You will join a team of UX Designers, Researchers, and Visual Designers working on digital user experiences for millions of passionate fans of their mobile apps. Over 60 million daily active users of their mobile apps, this client's UX team is seeking a mobile app UX contractor for an on-going need through the rest of 2018 and beyond! Check out more details below...
What you’ll do:
- You will find inspiration in digital and real-world experiences and bring those to bear in the creation of interfaces.
- You will be the champion for our 60M+ users and understand their expectations
- You will design more than just screen UI. You will design workflows, organizational models, and full experiences.
- You will create artifacts – flow charts, site maps, personas, wireframes, prototypes, etc. – to communicate your solutions to users, designers, and engineers.
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a smart, passionate UX Designer who can participate in the collaborative, user-focused, iterative, and rapid design of solutions to complex interaction challenges across all digital platforms.
- You are obsessed building and designing for Mobile Apps (Native and iOS).
- You have 5-7 years of experience working in UX.
- You are a systems thinker who loves solving big problems and can articulate complex solutions verbally and with pixels.
- You love technology and understand not just how it is used, but how it works.
- You have worked on Universal Native Apps before or on an Embedded Product Team.
- You enjoy not just building, but managing and evolving products through the entire life cycle.
- You love sports.
- You've worked for large enterprise media companies such as Ticketmaster, Disney, Fandango, Netflix, etc.