A global, innovative beauty brand is looking for a Sr. UX Designer who can take complex requirements and create a clean focused perspective on an interface that delivers impact to join a team of visual designers, interaction designers, and user researchers. This person will be responsible for leading key initiatives, and completing the end to end process (research, concepting, prototyping, feature definition, site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, etc).
As a Senior User Experience Designer, your portfolio should demonstrate proven UX design skills leading complex experiences and applications. You'll align work and set priorities appropriate for brand initiatives while ensuring business objectives/user goals are met. You'll proactively identify opportunities to improve the end-to-end user experience of products and provide input into the product roadmap based on user needs. You'll define and communicate overall vision and goals for the initiative. You must be creative, innovative, and have a demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders across all organizational levels.
Interaction Design & Information Architecture
• Experience at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results and delivers impact.
• Create Site Maps, Flow Diagrams, User Scenarios, Wireframes and other design documentation to facilitate understanding of the design intent.
• Facilitate design sketch sessions to generate a wide range of ideas and support shared understanding.
• Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant information structures and solutions for complex design problems.
• Owns driving the success of a key domain or initiative.
• Facilitate process with Product, UI Design and Technology to ensure final builds are up to spec.
• Take the initiative to drive projects, anticipate challenges, and meet deadlines.
• Prototype key interactions to communicate design concepts
• Fluency in Axure, Illustrator, Sketch, Omnigraffle or wireframing and prototyping tools to
demonstrate design intent and communicate with key partners.
Design Research & Strategy
• Plan and present research findings, strategy & design concepts to key partners from product, technology and business.
• Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making.
• Build empathy and be an advocate for our client through user-centered research and design.
• Translate research into client needs and design goals that support defensible design decisions.
• Have a macro view of other projects that touch their domain ensuring a level of coordination that provides a seamless experience to the user.
• Strong storytelling capabilities weaving client insights into a compelling narrative.
• Effectively share, persuade and communicate design intent for project initiative to a