Would you like to be a Sr. UX Content Writer to work with a Fortune 500 Tech company to help them reinvent one of their top Product Lines as a global small business platform? Temporary assignment with potential for extension or permanent on-site in Mountain View, CA.
Do you have experience doing UX writing and editing, ability to simplify complex topics and understanding of web and mobile technologies? Must have at least a bachelor’s degree and On line portfolio. Please read on and apply if your background is a match.
Responsibilities of Sr. UX Writer:
- Transform complex jargon into conversational language through appropriate voice and tone.
- Establish and enforce style rules and patterns
- Edit the work of other content designers, suggesting and defending content changes based on personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- Participate in customer research and use new insights to generate content that resonates with customer needs and delivers delight
- Work closely with visual and interactive designers to create elegant, impactful designs
- Strong sense of team with visual and interaction designers through solicitation of feedback and constructive contributions to design reviews
- Show pride of ownership for a range of project types, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex
- 5+ years’ experience in writing and editing; UX writing preferred
- Bachelors’ degree required, master’s preferred
- Knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design
- In depth portfolio of writing and editorial work, demonstrating a mastery of language and the ability to simplify complex topics on line.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, include strong working knowledge of grammatical principles and application
- On-Line Portfolio for viewing