Our client - a one-stop shop for building + growing a company's digital presence - is looking to add a Senior UX/UI Designer to their team.
Reporting to the Website Creative Manager, you'll be hands-on from start > finish creating intuitive, purposeful digital designs that yield both strong user engagement and business results. Starting with the project briefing, you'll collaborate across Marketing + Development + Product teams to understand project goals, targeted outcomes, and timeline. Using a mix of design software and your innate imagination as primary tools, you'll then design and present wireframes, prototypes, layouts that dazzle and delight. Of course, it won't always be that linear: there will be multiple projects to manage at once, rounds of revisions, pivoting direction, mentoring junior talent - you know, the usual stuff.
What it is they're looking to see:
- 7+ years design experience within an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Note: Illustration and/or motion / interaction skills are a huge plus!
- Strong portfolio that marries creativity with functional design.
- Good-natured people who are crazy-talented. (Read: Egos need not apply.)
- Solid knowledge of UX principles with hands-on experience with Sketch and InVision.
Please include a link to your online portfolio in order to be considered.