We are currently seeking UI/UX Designers to join our growing, dynamic company. Reporting directly to the UX Director, you will serve as the voice of the user from ideation to prototyping, to testing, to build, to production. You will contribute your expertise in visual and interaction design across mobile device, tablet, and desktop experiences.
What do our UI/UX Designer’s do?
- Work closely with stakeholders to help gather and define UX requirements and contribute to product strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on the definition of information architecture, navigational models, and task workflows
- Create product and feature specifications as needed including sketches, wireframes, prototypes, user flow diagrams, and visual assets
- Work closely with developers to ensure a balance between product usability and feasibility
- Own and evangelize visual style guidelines and design patterns for use across our platform
- Participate heavily in usability testing and user research
- Optimize the design process to increase efficiency and decrease production time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human Computer Interaction; OR Graphic Design
- Solid portfolio demonstrating UI/UX and visual design
- Proven success designing UI/UX across mobile device, tablet, and desktop experiences
- Experience with dual-track agile methods, especially over discovery techniques and tools
- Expert knowledge of packages such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, Webflow, Lucidcharts, Omigraffle, Moqups, Balsamiq
- Deep experience configuring responsive templates, especially for backoffice/admin purposes a plus
- Conversant with CSS and HTML; deeper front-end coding knowledge/experience as plus