Our awesome client in Bellevue is looking to add a highly experienced Senior UX Designer their design team to bring fresh ideas and insights to help evolve their users experience. Your designs will touch millions of users!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experienced creative UX Designer who creates compelling digital experiences through user testing, analysis, observation, information architecture, mockups, prototyping and interaction.
- 8+ years of design experience with the abilities to lead a project through all phases; closely collaborating with their PM, research, and developer counterparts to ensure execution.
- Obsessed with User Experience where you do the right thing for users.
- Solve user problems through design.
- You will have pixel perfect attention to detail.
- Being able to create user stories looking at business and product goals while translating usage data and real life interactions to simple and intuitive front-end experiences.
- Critically minded, investigative, inspiring, convincing and with a can-do mentality.
- Ability to work with users and subject matter experts to define and understand audience behavior.
- We are firm believers in agile principles – you must adapt to change, opportunity, and deadlines with ease.
- An expert understanding of your tools: Communication, Paper and Pencil, Whiteboard, Sketch 3, Illustrator, Photoshop, Marvel, InVision, Pixate, After Effects, or similar.
- Experience designing for iOS and/or Android preferred.