Our client, a Premier Gaming Company is Santa Monica, is looking for a Sr. UI Tools Programmer to join their team. This person will be working on a critically acclaimed game series, and help make everything on screen better for the user!
- Gather requirements and workflows needed to drive a large content-creation tool suite.
- Refine and improve content-creation workflows.
- Analyze incoming feature requests; maintain a roadmap of feature rollout.
- Develop and maintain a studio-wide UI library that supports the production tool suite.
- Drive UX and UI style guide; help maintain consistency across tools.
- Interface with stakeholders; liaise between team members; drive collaborative projects.
- Identify problems; solve them: implement robust, high-quality solutions.
- Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise; instill best practices.
- Minimum five years of professional C++ experience.
- Experience designing and building at least one large, complex UI.
- Excellent UI Design/User Experience portfolio.
- Deep knowledge of modern UI libraries (e.g. WPF, QT etc.).
- At least two years game industry experience and/or 1 shipped AAA title from pre-production to final.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable and extensible code with attention to reusability.
- Understanding of software architecture and design.
- Enthusiasm and initiative.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Able and motivated to work with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Art, or a related field or equivalent experience