Aquent is currently seeking Sr. UI Developers for a client in the Detroit area. The successful candidate will be on a team of other like minded individuals focused on the development of partner, B2B, portal type applications with the goal of customer acquisition.
- Develop page layout using UI/UX design wireframes and related inputs
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and provide design leadership for layout and framework implementation
- Optimize application for scalability and testability with an agile/devops approach towards development and usage of testing frameworks for automation
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders, including infrastructure teams, design teams and backend services teams
- Mentor junior developers in development practices and processes.
- Function as a development lead for a functional area with a small development team operating as part of a larger group.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert understanding of responsive web page design using LESS/SASS and Bootstrap
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX, Ember-Data, json-api and creating mocks for development purposes
- Experience integrating 3rd party packages (LiveEngage, Adobe DTM and others) as part of page assets
- Advanced use of tagging functions to track user behavior (Google Analytics/Omniture/DTM)
- Cross-browser compatibility issues, device compatibility issue resolution
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as GIT/SVN and experience with devops tools in a build pipeline
Unfortunately we are not able to use candidates that require sponsorship of any kind.