Do you have a fierce passion for creating and enhancing digital interfaces such as, websites, applications, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for the end user? Do you find gratification in contributing to the overall increase in customer satisfaction and building brand loyalty between the organization and the consumer? Do I have your attention yet? Aquent is currently sourcing for a creative, passionate and extroverted Senior Visual Designer/UI Designer courtesy of one of our State of the Art, Fortune 500 clients local to the Chicago Market Area. The ideal candidate for this role will have a top-notch portfolio showing projects where design elements were created and iterated and will have the ability to explain their methodology through the projects. Our client is seeking a self-driven individual who is not only deadline driven, but has the ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. This role focuses heaving in visual design, but also in the information architect realm of the design. *There is travel outside of the city required at least 2 days a week and individuals must have a reliable form of transportation*
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs and brand image
- Must understand mobile first and be proficient in designing exclusively for touch devices.
- Be responsible for translating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and IT requirements.
- Be responsible for designing solutions and delivering assets that adhere the Retail Visual Design Language, used to guide all design decisions for our Retail applications
- Able to quickly and seamlessly move between designing for different platforms and fully understand the nuances between all.
- Ability to work with business product owners, IT developers, business analysts, and other project resources.
- Ability to translate business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling solutions.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts.
- Facilitate product campaigns and marketing via emails, microsites and other landing pages to boost client to customer interaction
- Mentor/Coach design staff on project execution, and submit performance reports on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.