We’re looking for a Senior UI designer with the ability to synthesize a complex problem area into intuitive design. Solutions will likely be digital applications, platforms or products. The candidate must be highly independent and confident in their abilities to navigate a fluid project landscape.
Responsibilities & deliverables:
• Use (and evolve) the UI design language, components, grid structures, icons, interactions
• Produce deliverables such as Digital Design guidelines document, Wireframes, flows, screens and prototype(s). Experience of Sketch & InVision (or equivalents) expected.
• Ability to translate, hand-off to, and work closely with technical/development teams
• Develop and run prototype testing sessions; A-B testing of design components and
flows, information hierarchy validation e.g. card sorting General abilities:
• Appreciate the impact of incremental and disruptive digital solutions on ways of working and the greater business
• Have up-to-date knowledge of the latest UX, UI and technology trends
• Have an appreciation of other Design systems such as Google Material Lab and IBM
• Have an understanding of the implications of potential solutions on the technology build
• Experience of, or at least openness to, Agile ways of working
• Appreciation of how to work with front-end developers
• Challenge the status quo yet be realistic
Working closely with: Experience Designer (UX), Head of Design & Innovation