Please note this role can work out of Denver,CO or San Antonio,TX. Candidates from any of these locations are welcome to apply. Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee, sponsorship is not available.
Our client is committed to a world that’s always learning and their talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, they are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our own backyard or an education community across the globe. They are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better. By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — they create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
Our client is looking for a high performing individual to join the their Global Learning Platform(GLP) program team. A team responsible for ensuring the platform will be scalable to hundreds of millions of users, adaptive, global, reliable, accessible, highly available and most importantly secure.
The successful candidate will be responsible to deliver security milestones in collaboration with the GLP program, dependency management and having the right processes and disciplines.
Should bring experience to the role, building strong, trusted relationships with their peers in the GLP team, as well as the management team.
- Experience working with cross-functional, multi-location teams, become a trusted advisor and a point of escalation. Solid understanding of how to deliver outcomes in complex, matrix environments.
- Should have a background in delivering Software development projects utilizing PMI and Agile methodologies, comfortable working to high standards in a fast paced environment.
- Experience managing large complex software development projects for global organizations. Experience defining business cases and projects. Program budgets upwards of $5m. Responsible for planning and execution of strategic programs and projects.
- Facilitates governance meetings and track projects, budget, risks, issues, identify dependencies etc.
- Work closely with other areas to meet established requirements and initiatives.
- Ability to work on Agile project, running sprints, scrum meetings, track burn down charts,metrics etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and programs at any given time, track and report multiple initiatives.
- Experience creating Multi-year delivery roadmaps.
- Experience with Multi-party delivery teams (internal teams & vendors).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Specific experience managing software development projects Significant experience on Agile development and Continuous Integration Continued Development (CICD).
- Hands on experience as a project manager or program manager with large organizations
- Hands on experience as a Scrum Master preferably with large organizations.
- Experience of implementing Security change and process alignment a plus.
- Has a breadth and depth of understanding of business and Security/IT strategy including but not limited to business transformation.
- Experience of working & coordinating with global teams on many time zones. Financial acumen - forecasting spend & resource changes and leading through those changes.
- Proven ability to achieve results by influencing people on a Matrix organization. Jira and other Agile tools’s knowledge
Minimum Education Requirement:
- Formal Education or Equivalent Strong academic grounding coupled with sound experience. Certified PMP. Certified Scrum Master / Certified Scrum Practitioner.
- Experience delivering technical solutions to business problems.