These positions are accountable for the administration of and completion of upgrades to hardware and software for the enterprise voice technology infrastructure supporting top tier and business critical functions. Work is performed independently and with minimal direct supervision.
Resolving incidents and problems to meet SLAs, Monitoring performance and availability, performing system administration duties, tuning the infrastructure, and fulfilling project assignments.
Technical accountabilities include:
• Administration and maintenance of:
o IP-enabled PBX systems
o IP Telephony
o ISDN/PRI and SIP trunking
o Line-side T1 and PRI applications interfaces
o Server-based scripted call center call routing & reporting
• Integrated station database management with work order component
• Integrated attendant directory
• Call Detail Reporting
• PBX Traffic measurement
• Telephony asset management
• PSTN vendor and provisioning management software
• PSTN bill reconciliation software
• Scripted automation of file transfers for the above
• Enterprise BCP design and documentation for telephony systems
Previous experience using the following technologies or using comparable products:
Nortel PBX, Nortel Call Pilot Voice Mail, Symposium Contact Center, Qfinity Call Center Monitoring, Verint Call Recording, Nuance Speech Attendant, Stratosoft Autodialer, Intervoice IVR, Rivermine Billing and other supporting technologies for voice applications.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs