Job Title: Senior Studio Artworker | £40k
Job Location: London
Our client are one of the leading engagement and integrated agencies in London, based Central and are looking for a senior artworker to join the team.
The positions sit within the Content Studio arm of the agency specifically, divided between two types of deliverables - the traditional studio that support the their design department and the other working directly with their clients. They are a very fast paced environment so candidates must be adaptable, self-motivated and organised. The Content Studio being currently made up of just under 15 people including Designers, Artworkers, Copywriters and Content Managers.
You will be a Creative Artworker with a good knowledge of digital output. You will be at a senior level and be comfortable with hands on production artwork, working predominantly on 3 large, well-known accounts across mostly DM and email marketing, digital content creation, landing pages and digital assets, no coding knowledge necessary although would be a bonus.
You will have excellent communication skills, as well as being fully hands on in digital production - deliverables then including a range of social media content, web content, emails and printed collateral.
As the ideal candidate you must have strong commercial experience with digital and traditional artworking and have a polished portfolio to back it up! If this roles is of interest and your level is around this area please get in touch.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced skills using the Adobe CC Software (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- In-depth understanding of both Digital and Print production processes.
- Experience in image / photo retouching.
- An understanding of the limitations of front end development for digital visuals.
- For the client-facing role, candidates should have experience using tracking software such as Trello, which is what they use here and asset management through Proof HQ. Experience in these exact programs would be hugely beneficial but not essential as long as candidates have used others that are similar.
- Experience working with Digital Asset Management systems (DAM’s) and website Content Management Systems (CMS) would be an advantage.
- Front end coding skills, again not essential but always beneficial.
- Commercial experience working in larger teams ideally with Blue Chip clients.
Portfolio's must include digital artwork samples! Either online ads, emails or web content.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Sarah at Vitamin T.