Our client is a Seattle-based Coffeehouse chain that is looking for a Store Design Manager with 5-10 years experience who will contribute to the success by producing outstanding store designs for a regional market. This person should be able to effectively leverage organizational skills to accomplish business and unit goals.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Executes Design strategy in design of stores.
- Provides clear, effective, and timely communication of design direction and changes to consultants.
- Identifies exceptions, proposes design solutions and resolves issues
- Contributes to store development business goals with Construction & Real Estate by achieving target deliverables on number of stores.
- Designs stores within parameters of individual store budgets and market requirements with alignment from Construction and Real Estate based on direction from the Senior Leadership.
- Adheres to schedules set by Senior Leadership with alignment from Construction and Real Estate.
- Communicates dates to team and meets all established deadlines.
- Ensures alignment across cross functional teams and regional and market teams on individual store designs.
- Manages the architectural design process by assessing the scope of the project through review of surveys and deal documents.
- Responsible for the development of all schematic drawings and all store palettes for project type.
- Directly responsible for creating schematic design packages to company standards to direct consultants to create design development and construction drawings.
- Manages the production of construction documents by consultants.
- Ensures all intended scope of work, needs and code requirements are met on drawings.
- Checks drawings for design intent and conducts site visits as needed.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.