Our client are a driven, growing creative content agency based in Central London, consisting of a very talented team of creatives and content specialists from some of the most renowned global brands and well known agencies! They work with a range of clients including FMCG, Retail, Charities, Technology and Social.
Their client base is rapidly expanding and they have just brought on a large project in particular that needs a Senior Social Media Specialist to really drive the entire strategy. They have the in-house team to execute all of the production, marketing and creative, but need this consultant to pull together a wide range of data, spreadsheets and analysis and create a successful proposal. Although this is focused on the social media discipline, candidates must have a thorough understanding of the entire marketing spectrum such as brand planning, media planning, creative and so on.
Currently an in-house team of 12 and this freelance project will start off as an ad-hoc consultant, being either a few days a week or if the candidate would rather 1 or 2 weeks (with breaks in between) they are open to talking through what suits your availability best. So far their freelancers who have come in temporarily have rolled on and then become permanent with them! So long term or permanent could be an option should you wish.
They are looking to interview candidates over video call and then perhaps a face to face as this has a view to be long term with repeat bookings.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be exceedingly data driven, not to be phased by figures/quantitative heavy analysis.
- Have strong media buying and planning skills.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Will be very client-facing so must have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to advise on best practices and educate clients.
- Must have solid commercial Google Analytics experience.
- Have extensive social marketing experience across YouTube, Facebook and the other large platforms.
- Proven track record of running successful strategies, ideally with a case study or break down to show.
- Having experience in a variety of different sectors or in an agency environment would be beneficial but not essential.
In addition to the job itself they are an incredibly collaborative environment, with an open plan office where everyone can come together and tackle new briefs. They have a laid back atmosphere but are also competitive in a friendly way, as they have a huge amount of work coming through and need someone to join them with the same proactive 'hit the ground running' attitude.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.