Job Type: Senior Social Community Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £62,000
Senior Social Community Manager
A superb opportunity is currently available for an experienced Social Community Manager to join my Client who are a leading FS brand providing credit consumer products.
This employer are experts at getting their customers to be better with credit and are always doing their best to be able to get a successful outcome for each and every customer. and provide them with the credit they want.
You will directly engage with the community through the Social Media Channels ensuring ownership and adherence to the evolving social processes and procedures. A big part of this role will be to build strong relationships with a number of key internal stakeholders and to be the lead communicator with their social agency.
This opportunity will come with many Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- Drive ad-hoc brand and content projects working closely with a diverse range of teams internally.
- Day to day management of social communities for the key brands across all social channels.
- Ownership and delivery of weekly and monthly social reporting across all social channels, including ownership of a monthly Community Management Forum.
- Management of all social processes and procedures, regularly reviewing and ensuring adherence across all channels.
- Day to day management of the relationship with the Social & PR agency.
- Development of ad-hoc social and channel content.
- Be an Internal social champion and SME, regularly sharing social trends.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following:
- Experience working within a Financial Services environment a bonus but not essential
- Be a Social media expert.
- Be up to date with trends in social and best practice community management.
- A proven track record in managing and owning day to day community management for multiple brands at a time.
- Experience developing social strategies.
- Experience delivering on social content/campaigns.
- A solid understanding of social crisis management.
- Proven track record working across multiple departments to deliver cross-functional responses through social channels.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Experience being a point of contact for a creative agency relationship.
- Proven experience in content copywriting.
- Creative skills to support in house content.
- An understanding of direct acquisition through digital.
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more, then apply right away!