Our client is looking for a talented SENIOR SERVICE DESIGNER, with a highly consultative approach for a 12 month contract.
The ideal candidate will be a talented Service Design practitioner, who is both strategic and hands-on; confident working collaboratively within project teams as you will be working alongside Product Owners, UX / UI Designers and Developers etc.
This role plays an essential part in creating the future vision for this high-profile business unit. You will be joining the company to develop the foundation upon which approx 80% of their customer-facing platforms, portal and systems will be established.
We are looking for someone who is highly consultative, confident engaging with stakeholders at all levels; and passionate about HCD as you will be the custodian for Service Design within this business area; helping to foster and promote a strong user centred approach and develop an understanding of the importance of Service Design across the teams.
• Facilitate workshops and interviews with customer and internal stakeholder, collate feedback and reports
• Identify and prioritise customer needs/pain points to define future experiences
• Lead and facilitate activities to identify and prioritise customer needs/pain points
• Establish and implement user-centred performance measurement systems
• Work with teams to build and refine concepts, prototypes and designs
• Validate and iterate to constantly refine the approach, pushing the boundaries to delight customers
• Lead customer research projects, synthesising customer feedback into early stage customer story boards and concepts to help prioritise digital capability and features
• Build advocacy for customer led experience transformation across the enterprise, influencing stakeholders and engaging teams
• Support teams and stakeholders to expand their HCD skills
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ year experience designing end-to-end customer journeys and service design blue prints
• Strong leadership competency, demonstrated experience delivering value-focused outcomes that drive growth
• Bring depth of experience and strategic approach to research and consulting
• Lead the discovery phase and build up capability frameworks
• Drive focus and priorities across decision-making through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops
• Experience designing digital solutions and services; evaluating systems and infrastructure
• Empathise with the customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs, behaviours and goals; confident challenging assumptions
• Facilitating and guiding meetings, workshops and group discussions, enabling others to collaborate more effectively, overcome barriers and achieve common goals and move projects forward
• Experience sourcing and analysing data and research information
• Assessing solutions and promoting / prioritising commercially viable ideas that best address key business and user needs
• Passionate about creating and delivering market leading customer/user experiences
• Hands-on experience with design programs / tools such as Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Balsamiq, InDesign is highly desirable
ARE YOU INTERESTED? Please contact Lee for more details – email@example.com
KNOW SOMEONE SUITABLE? Please feel free to share / forward this role. We have a great referral bonus and can hook you up with $$ for anyone you refer that we place into this (or other) roles.
LOOKING FOR WORK BUT THIS ROLE DOESN'T MATCH? We have a number of Service Design roles with both agency and client-side. So if this role doesn't align, but you are interested in hearing about opportunities, please feel free to connect so we have you on the radar for relevant roles / projects coming through.