We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior SEM (Paid Search) expert to join, and help build a best-in-class SEM Program. You’ll have a strong Brand, healthy budget, and the support of both Product and Marketing assets. The right candidate loves creating campaigns, testing creative assets, and is able to think strategically, while executing. This is a hands-on role in which you will have flexibility to execute a strategic vision, excellent support from the Product team for Landing Page Optimization, and then get into the nitty-gritty.
- Develop campaigns to drive adoption specifically geared towards non-branded consumers
- Take ownership of, and drive, Subscriber goals as they relate to SEM
- Take ownership of the Adwords platform, including both Search and the Google Display Network
- Maintain a hygienic account in terms of proper matching types, targeting options, Quality Scores, and reporting, across millions of search queries
- Work cross-functionally with the Organic Search team to flag keyword gaps, or search opportunities, through a holistic lens
- Work cohesively with other Channel owners to build a complete view of the Customer Journey, ensuring that you are able to both spend for, and attribute, the model
- Launch the company presence on the display network by working with the Creative team to strategically develop new campaigns
- Identify outperforming Display partners for unique placements, or other advertising opportunities
- 5+ years of SEM excellence with an enterprise-level site - NOT looking for agency experience.
- Experience with 3rd Party Bid Management tools
- Strong knowledge of web analytics metrics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Looker) and Excel skills