Duration: 2 months
Location: Onsite, downtown Seattle
Our client is looking for a master storyteller who can weave data into actionable analysis to inform and educate our clients about their campaign, brand, and social media landscape. Candidates should be Excel and PowerPoint savvy and comfortable with multiple social media platforms such as Radian6, Visible Technologies, Alterian, Sysomos, and Google Analytics.
The Senior Research Analyst would work closely with the Account team and Director of Analytics to craft social media reports that provide the Account team with the business intelligence they need to refine their social strategy and better understand the landscape within their brand exists. Additionally, the Senior Analyst will also put together research posts around relevant current pop culture trends or topics of interest in social media for our blog. This role will also be involved with the creation and delivery of reporting process and training for junior analysts as needed.
Research, Reporting & Marketing
● Analyze data using various social media listening and content management platforms to develop actionable insights for client reporting.
● Prepare social media reports for brands that take hard data and transform it into a compelling story with actionable insights.
● Partner with Account Directors to provide research to support the development of a strategic social media program recommendation.
● Research and write content for the company blog related to relevant trends in social and pop culture.
● Partner with Director of Analytics to support Director of Sales in the generation of pitch decks and RFPs as needed.
● Track and report marketing analytics, Internet trends, site features, and best practices to agency staff or clients as directed.
Technology & Training
● Become a subject matter expert on top two Banyan Branch social media listening platforms and deliver training as needed to junior analysts.
● Partner with Director of Analytics and Analyst to facilitate topic and keyword development discussion for new projects.
● As needed, lead training on insight development.
● Lead the execution and design of client research projects.
● Manage projects to ensure quality, accuracy, depth of insights, and timely completion of
● Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field of study or equivalent combination of education and experience
● 3+ years working in market research, web analytics, or social media analysis
● 3+ years of professional level social media experience
● Driving passion for social media, building community and making history
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write professionally for varied audiences
● 3+ years of experience presenting and sharing findings with internal and external audiences and the ability to communicate complex data findings in layman’s terms.
● Must have strong research and analytical skills and should be comfortable working with data and budgets.
● Advanced computer literacy in a Microsoft Office environment with strong experience in using Excel, Pivot Tables, and PP to present data.
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
● Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, ever changing environment and meet absolute deadlines
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Duration: 2 months