AQUENT is seeking 2 Senior Project Manager (SPM) who will run a number of medium sized projects within the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). The Senior Project Manager will work with senior business leaders and sponsors leading the execution of projects that support the respective business units and help to drive the firm’s business strategy forward. This is is a 6-12 months assignment to start, for a Fortune 500 Financial Services client located in Baltimore, MD. (40 hours per week, onsite. No remote work)
Successful candidates will have great project management, leadership, organizational, business analysis and influencing skills. He/she will have experience applying project management processes in a thoughtful way to achieve the best business result. Candidates must have proven experience managing a number of concurrent medium sized projects; have worked closely with business partners (outside of technology) to achieve results; be willing to perform “hands-on” project management; have experience of creating Business Cases and KPIs. Experience of technology program/project management is acceptable, but it is essential that candidates have experience managing non-technology business projects, ideally in marketing.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience leading medium sized projects and/or programs
• Demonstrated ability to apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders and senior leaders
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
• Demonstrated high level of analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to present concepts to individuals and large groups
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially MS Project
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Consulting experience preferred
• Financial industry / Marketing experience highly desirable
Applicant(s) are encouraged to send their updated resume in MS Word format directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. No Phone Calls Please!!