Our client, a well known non-profit organization, is looking for a Senior Project Manager. This person will be responsible for the tactical management and implementation of marketing/product related projects and will participate in the design process to understand project scope, pain points being solved for and overall project success factors. The Project Manager will take the designed initiative and manage all subsequent phases including project solutioning (business requirements) development (technical requirements), market testing and finally production launch. This PM will ensure all stakeholders communicate critical milestones, time frames, risk and obstacles, develop project plan and manage all project milestones through to completion.
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Deliver projects on time, within defined scope.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Working with stakeholders including digital teams (website), Information Technology Systems (ITS), Call Center (process/training), Business Analysis (metrics and reporting)
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project, Smartsheet or other related PM tools.
- 10+ years of prior experience in project management is required.
- Experience managing a group of stakeholders for digital and database related projects
- Experience mapping current systems processes, identifying how a new proposed solution may impact the current state and ensuring all impacted groups are involved and providing input.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, technical, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
Additional Job Details:
- On-site in D.C.
- Long term, open ended assignment
- Standard work hours are 8:30-5:30.