Vitamin T is searching for a Senior Project Manager to support our client's digital transformation and beyond. In this high visibility / high impact position, directly reporting to the Chief Digital Office, you will be in charge of overseeing the technical application design, construction and implementation for assigned accounts and projects. The goal of the position is to assist eCommerce in achieving the roadmap to success.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 5+ years in a Digital Marketing Organization leading content marketing efforts.
- 7+ years of technical project management experience, with at least 2 of them in Ecommerce (preferably on the Demandware platform).
- Extensive experience managing multiple highly complex simultaneous projects involving cross-functional project teams within budgetary and schedule constraints Creative thinker and problem solver.
- Extensive understanding of project management principles, methods and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated ability to customize communication strategy to a given target audience.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding documentation, organization, time management, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, exercise good judgment and be flexible in response to change.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology and the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Very strong knowledge of MS Project, MS Office Suite, JIRA and/or other bug-tracking tools.