Senior Project Manager – Permanent - London
A new exciting Senior role has been created to join one of my Clients who are a Global Financial Data & Analytics firm.
The position is for a Senior Project Manager to come on and support the development and
management of a division’s marketing efforts and projects for a newly developed in-house Creative team within this Fortune 500 Company.
This is an opportunity to provide project management leadership, guidance and your print and digital expertise to deliver on time, on budget high quality work representative of the brand.
This role will come with many responsibilities. You will shape and influence how the creative team is perceived, provide critical thinking into best practices of project requests and provide guidance to in-house clients ensuring process, brand guidelines and creative excellence is achieved.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop project plans and execution strategies for all projects from initiation through to completion.
- Utilise a rigorous process of defining client requirements and project specifications and communicate this with clear concise briefs and scopes of work.
- Use formal processes and tools to manage all parts of your job
- Manage complex projects that cross multiple areas of the business not just in a team but also self sufficient
- Manage project estimation activity including daily schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- Manages each project to ensure on time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and clients to ensure resource strategy for specific tasks.
- Conduct project meetings within the creative team to communicate roles and ensure all team members have the tools to perform.
This is a superb role for somebody to come on and really make their mark in the business. It comes with a very lucrative salary to match the high-profile role that it is. For further information, please apply.