Our client, a startup creative agency within a global professional services organization, has built a team to compete with the best. This team supports both internal and external stakeholders and produces flawlessly executed world-class work. They are seeking a Sr Project Manager to manage the experience – from concept to delivery for print, video and experiential mediums.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams. You will be working side-by-side the creative team through the beginning of each project based in New York. You will be responsible for managing schedules, finances, and other day-to-day logistics.
This is an exciting opportunity which will allow you to work alongside leaders of the world's most well-known brands.
- 7+ years of agency experience – and doesn’t break a sweat managing multiple parallel projects
- Quickly establishes trust with clients
- Operates with speed and accuracy
- Confident handling data to monitor and report performance
- Very resourceful
- Extreme attention to detail
- Embraces MSFT Tools (MSFT Project; MSFT Teams; etc.)
- Dedicated to excellence
· Manage communication between client and creative team
· Establish processes to ensure multiple 2-3 week projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and under budget
· Coordinate with Creative Director to identify resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
· Establish and execute procedures to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Establish and execute procedures to evaluate project performance
· Identify and solution project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation