My client is a top London based museum renowned for creating great gallery, exhibition and experiential experiences for all visitors alike. They are currently gearing up for a busy period of the year and are looking for an extremely hands on Senior Project Manager to come in and help them on a variety of exciting projects from Mid September until May of next year.
Working on site and alongside a team of Designers, you will be tasked with effectively project managing 2 gallery redesigns and 2 exhibition displays scheduled to be completed by March and May 2018 respectively. It will be your responsibility to ensure the projects run seamlessly and that you are comfortable providing budget estimations, accurate work schedules, liaising with external and internal contacts throughout the design process but most importantly you are able to work to tight turnarounds.
It is specifically important that you have a strong background in working in Museums on Gallery design, Exhibition or installation projects because you will need to hit the ground running and really make the difference when it comes to harnessing those key relationships both internally and externally, having that concise attention to detail when looking at briefs as well as being a bold, brave professional who offers alternatives on effective ways to work on projects in general.
All in all, you should be a driven Senior PM who loves responsibility, being hands on and bringing great experiences to life.
- Previous experience working in Museums on exhibition, gallery, Installation or display projects
- Strong people management & communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail dealing with project timelines and schedules
- The ability to work on more than one project at once
- A forward thinking and innovative PM who offers strong ideas and working methods
- Strong traffic/project management software knowledge