Senior Program Manager
The SEO team are committed to delivering world class products based on our cutting-edge AI technology for users worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Senior Program Manager to join our Market Engagement Team in London, UK - a group of Program Managers who are tasked with driving the growth of our SEO products in their respective markets. Working for the UK Market Engagement PM, you’ll own the execution for the rollout of SEO products, collaborating with multiple stakeholders in engineering, business development and UK business groups to define, deliver and support best-in- class experiences. On top of that you'll be driving the Market Desirability effort ensuring that the product experiences offered by SEO engineering reflect cultural landscape of the country and follow expectation of UK partners and customers. The Market Engagement PM team is responsible for shaping the SEO product offerings in markets worldwide so that it can play a leading role. Representing a wide range of technology including the core SEO products, the integration and deployment of new products based on SEO technology. The Market Engagement PM works closely with regional business, marketing and partner groups plus global engineering teams - analyzing partner & users use cases, understanding the competitive landscape and key market trends.
Our team includes a great mix of people from the business and industry from all over the world, offering a truly diverse multi-cultural environment with a high-energy atmosphere. This is a rare opportunity to work in a talented team where you can work on one the innovative internet spaces and see an immediate impact through your contributions on millions of users, every day.
- Driving SEO product development
- Competitive, industry and market analysis related to AI products (esp. search, personal assistants)
- Directly supporting technical teams to envision and construct their solutions We Value
- Proven capability to engage with customers and partners and build a collaborative working relationship with engineering, design, other PM organizations, marketing and product planning
- Understanding end-customers and partners implicit and explicit needs through analysis of multiple data sources, with experience in translating and representing those to key stakeholders who can help action them
- Experience in delivering software solutions in a program management capacity
- Experience in mobile space and partner ecosystem plus understanding of AI product landscape and AI driven personal assistants
- Experience in driving clarity from ambiguity, setting direction and managing multiple concurrent projects to successful outcomes
- Analytical, technical and data-driven decision-making skills
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of search technology and architecture, SEO end- users and the competitive market landscape to enable you to make well-balanced, data driven product decisions
- Highly Self-Motivated, with the ability to identify, define & drive successful programs independently
- High energy and enthusiasm towards search and AI technologies and product quality
- Experience as a program manager or technical product manager in software products
- BSc / MSc degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- MBA or business degree is preferred but not required
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills
Special Requirements/Additional Information E.g. Language Skills
- Fluency in English and knowledge of UK market required
- Knowledge and experience in Internet search/ online services /artificial intelligence is highly desirable