Our client is a Seattle-based coffeehouse chain who is looking for an outstanding individual to deliver transformational projects within the Marketing Technology Program across Strategy, Digital / Customer Analytics, CRM Platforms (Technology) and Loyalty Innovation. This job contributes to the companys success by facilitating the planning, establishment, execution and evaluation of complex, multi-year, multifaceted programs frequently including Technology and Organizational Change components. Negotiates for human, financial and other resources, liaises with external and internal vendors and sponsor-clients on program-related matters and provides professional guidance and leadership to project teams to realize the strategic business vision or desired result. Coordinates the multiple projects within the program in accordance with established standards and best practices. Models and acts in accordance with company guiding principles.
- Partnering with Analytics team for thought leadership and vision for underlying data and analytics platforms and services to support global marketing technology.
- Scoping and development of outcome-based programs that leverage an agile approach across marketing, technology, strategy and global operations.
- Coaches and mentors project managers on developing and maintaining project plans, objectives and schedules that support program objectives.
- Consults with Marketing, Strategy, Operations, and Technology in the development of a clearly articulated vision, mission, business case and resulting Program Charter for the program.
- Works cross-functionally with business partners, Information Technology partners, suppliers and other teams to ensure successful execution of the program.
- Ensures projects within the program comply with established company standards.
- Develops an integrated plan that includes program deliverables, strategic alignment, total benefit, enterprise-wide impacts, milestones, risks, assumptions, constraints and overall program investment.
- Updates program plans, priorities, and project sequencing as needed.
- Ensures all project teams working on the program understand and work toward accomplishing the business vision, goals and objectives of the program.
- Analyzes and evaluates project interdependencies and their impacts to the program. Recommends and implements program improvements to meet changing mission parameters and requirements.
- Monitors project execution to ensure that key milestones and financial parameters are met and that projects are delivered effectively to achieve the overall goals and objectives of the program.
- Communicates program status to participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Escalates to ensure issues are resolved, as needed; Ensures program governance.
- Optimizes financial, human and other resource allocations between projects and ensures effective resource utilization across the program.
- Oversees the financial well-being of the program by analyzing cost effectiveness and exercising cost controls. Develops and monitors the programs budget. Works with business unit to secure funding for program requirements.
8+ years in the following
- Led marketing, technology, agency, and operations teams through the establishment of Customer / Digital Analytics transformation efforts globally
- Led the establishment of standard marketing return on investment metrics and the corresponding data on a global basis
- Application of industry-based agile development, project management methodologies and tools
- General business experience in large, matrixed organizations
- Managing complex large-scale business or information technology projects
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Working with end-users to define work flows and integrate business processes and technology into effective business