Our healthcare client located in Louisville, KY is looking for an experienced Senior Production Artist who lives and breathes production files. The ideal candidate is a highly efficient production artist who knows how files are prepared, a Photoshop wizard on retouching and a master of InDesign.
This is a contract opportunity. Client will require drug and background screen.
• Accessing electronic files, managing the files appropriately and properly for edits, revisions and producing electronic mechanical art from approved layout to pre-press and final release for in-house collateral.
• This position requires high interaction and collaboration with other members of the internal Creative Services Team (to include but not limited to Client Services, Designers, Writers and Project leads for requests).
• Excellent verbal communication, reading and writing skills are required for in-house project management and organizational procedures.
• This position requires flexibility with project scheduling, project problem solving and edits in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
• We are looking for a team player, with initiative, to proactively engage in projects, solve problems and get the work done to meet the team and business's needs.
- Excellent people, time and project management skills with strict attention to accuracy and detail.
- Excellent communication, reading and writing skills.
- MAC Software Programs: Adobe (Cloud) CS (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator), Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of electronic file organization, servers and cross-platform optimization, (FTP, PDF creation) on a MAC.
Our client is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, they offer their associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, we have the right opportunity for you!
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs