My client offers unique innovative solutions for simple communication of locations, they are a multi-award winning global addressing system that allows people to find & communicate a location more accurately, more easily and with less ambiguity than any other system like postcode or gps.
They are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Product Analyst to help them capture and understand user data and identify where they can extrapolate and magnify existing successes, or correct hidden points of failure.
As a core member of the Product team, you’ll be working alongside the designers, developers and product managers, bringing analytical insight and expertise to our decision making. You'll work alongside these teams to identify what to test, build and evaluate within the products, with the ultimate goal of increasing usage globally.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven experience running A/B and multivariate tests
- Strong working knowledge of SQL and web analytics tools
- An ability to interpret complex information and articulate to technical / non-technical people
- An incredibly sharp mind with the academic or work history to prove it
- Impeccable spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – and be comfortable working with people at all levels
Highly Desirable Skills
- A strong statistical background
- Previous experience working in a high-growth work environment
- Previous experience working on a global product
You will be:
- Excellent at making things happen quickly and efficiently
- Extremely tech-savvy
- Ambitious and interested in building a long-term career with us
- Commercially-minded and committed to global social change through business
- Motivated by challenging targets
- An effective collaborator across all functional areas including sales, marketing, product, and operational teams
If this sounds like you, please email me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org