AQUENT is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager with at least 8 years of experience translating business strategy and analysis into consumer facing digital products. Talent must have at least 3 years of experience in Agile product management.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
• Experience in and passion for building and shipping great products
• Creative problem solver who lives at the intersection of Human, Business and Technology dimensions. Deep fluency and experience in at least two dimensions and understanding of the third.
• Blend of strategic and tactical thinking, creative and analytic reasoning
• Strong quantitative background to support data-informed decision making
• Creative, outside-the-box thinking and problem solving approach
• Entrepreneurial ability to identify and prioritize opportunities in highly ambiguous contexts
• Deep planning skills with the ability to organize thematic work areas in deep detail with long term vision and iterative execution
• Collaborative, team player attitude with the ability to navigate and influence the organization.
• Experience managing web products for other ecosystems.
• Experience shipping multiple products across variety of platforms and channels
• Engineering, design, MBA and/or start-up founder experience
• Fluency in human-centered product discovery methods such as design thinking and service design
• Agile Product Management experience
• Industry or hobbyist experience with emerging and leading technologies across disciplines (IoT, Machine Learning, Voice interfaces, etc)
• Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their updated resume directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!
(At this moment, our client is only seeking W2 candidates that can work 40 hours per week, onsite in New York City. No remote talent will be considered)