Do you have a Senior UX Product Design background where you enjoy creating and optimizing graphical assets for tablets and mobile screen displays? Do you have excellent design skills and the necessary technical knowledge to improve the current brand products and make them stand out among the rest? Aquent has a Senior UX Product Designer role for a prestigious Fortune 500 client local to the San Bruno, CA market area. Individuals considered for this role need to have an excellent portfolio that displays projects related to this role and that accentuates your superb design skills. Additionally, you will be a part of a highly collaborative product team, in an agile environment that is heavily focused on application work stream. You will support the product team and you will be required to plan, build, and build creative concepts and take direction to manage concurrent development efforts along the way. The UX Product Designers work hands on to deliver experiences through ideation, design exploration, prototyping, designing user flows and testing. It’s deeply rewarding to see our work come to life at one of the world’s largest eCommerce companies. As a Sr. Product Designer, you’ll help our customers live better by improving their web and mobile experiences. You’ll apply your expertise in interactive design, visual design, and prototyping and tap into your empathetic brain to solve complex eCommerce challenges. You will liaise with partners in Product, Engineering and Analytics, and dedicate your team’s collective creativity to delivering experiences that delight our customers. We seek passionate, customer-centric visual and interactive designers with experience working in cross-functional teams. You’ll provide product with recommendations and make design decisions with minimal guidance, and jump into your role to make an immediate impact.
• Contribute to the shared business goals of the product team.
• Create and update designs and layouts, while working within defined templates.
• Form partnerships and work side-by-side with information architects, product managers, and engineers.
• Document and optimize standards and guidelines to support new and ongoing work.
• Participate in the planning and development of new content.
• Employ design standards set by company style guides.
• Remain current with app trends, usability and standards, along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.